Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: FLOGGING MOLLY

  1. #11
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shit! I wouldve gone [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck pnp. I had all mine pulled a month ago and the left side of my tongue is still tingling I can't taste anything on that side. and one of the holes they left is bugging the shit out of me and I can't go back til March 3rd.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Flogging Molly are really good guys . I went with them on their first real tour in 2000 and they were great from the start. I hope they stay together for awhile

  4. #14
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bummer for both of ya....I wonder how the show was? Anybody make it?
    I was thinking about going, but I had too many work related responsibilities today. I got invited to the Cirque De Soliel "Erotica" party last night too.
    Oh well can't do everything....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THNX FOR THE KIND WORDS GUYS...

    IM NERVOUS AS HELL [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •